Below is a summary of the December 2010 Visa Bulletin with respect to employment-based petitions:
* EB-1 remains current across the board.
* EB-2 Line ( World), Mexico and Philippines remain current, EB-2 China moves forward by one (1) week to June 8, 2006, while EB-2 India remains (again, for a number of consecutive months) unchanged at May 8, 2006.
* EB-3 Line moves forward by one (1) month to February 22, 2005, EB-3 China moves forward by two (2) weeks to December 8, 2003, while EB-3 India remains unchanged at January 22, 2002. EB-3 Mexico moves forward by fourteen (14) months to July 1, 2002 and EB-3 Philippines moves forward by one (1) month to February 22, 2005.
* The “other worker” category moves forward by three (3) weeks to April 22, 2003 for Line and China and Philippines. It remains unchanged at January 22, 2002 for India. Mexico moves forward by fourteen (14) months July 1, 2002.
Note: Mexico is shining with some strong improvements in the employment categories.
* FB1 Line, China, India and Philippines remain unchanged at February 15, 2006. FB1 Mexico moves forward by one (1) week to January 1, 1993.
* FB2A Line, China, India and Philippines move forward by two (2) months to August 1, 2010, while FB2A Mexico remains unchanged at March 1, 2010.
* FB2B Line, China and India remain unchanged at June 1, 2005. FB2B Mexico remains unchanged at June 22, 1992 and FB2B Philippines moves backwards by more than two years to March 1, 2000.