Did you know? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that online account holders can take advantage of a new tool called “myProgress.”
“MyProgress” allows applicants to view personalized estimates of approximate wait times for major milestones and actions taken on their cases including final case decisions. These estimates are provided based on case type and historical patterns. They do not guarantee time frames and do not take into account external factors that can prolong the processing of applications.
Who can take advantage of this new tool?
Online account holders who have the following applications pending with USCIS can use the “myProgress” tool:
- Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status
- Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Afghan special immigrant I-485 applicants
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- Form I-131, Application for Travel Document
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative