F1 Student Visas – List Of SEVIS Approved Schools Published

ICE posted an interactive map and list of SEVIS approved schools to its website. The list of schools is organized by state.

If you are interested in studying in the US, changes are you will need an F-1 student visa. US immigration law allows for the admission as nonimmigrants those who are coming to the US to participate in a full time course of study. Most students enter in F-1 status, although the J-1 visa (for exchange visitors participating in a program approved by the State Department) and M-1 visa (for vocational students) are also sometimes available.

A prospective student must first identify a school that is qualified to sponsor a student for a visa. Here is the most recent list of SEVIS approved schools by State. Click here

More on F1 Visas