USCIS has announced that it will be closing all of its International Immigration Offices by March 10, 2020.
As of June 30, 2019, USCIS has already permanently closed its field office in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, and on July 5th, the office in Manila, Philippines permanently closed.
By the end of January 2020, the majority of international USCIS field offices are expected to be closed, including offices in Mexico City, London, Athens, and Guatemala City.
The first offices to close will be those in Monterrey, Mexico, Seoul, South Korea, and Manila, Philippines, with a projected closing date of September 2019.
The following is a complete list of USCIS International Immigration Offices expected to close:
Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean (LACC) District
- Dominican Republic – Santo Domingo Field Office
- El Salvador – San Salvador Field Office
- Guatemala – Guatemala City Field Office
- Haiti – Port-au-Prince Field Office
- Mexico – Ciudad Juarez Field Office—CLOSED
- Mexico – Mexico City Field Office
- Mexico – Monterrey Field Office
- Peru – Lima Field Office