The Employment and Training Administration’s (ETA)’s Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) will be hosting a public webinar on April 7, 2016 which will provide filing tips, discuss common errors associated with H-2B wage surveys, and provide assistance to employers interested in submission of H-2B wage surveys. The webinar will teach employers how to determine the prevailing wage (PWD) for positions to be occupied by H-2B non-agricultural workers. The OFLC hopes that the webinar will help employers, attorneys, and surveyors avoid common errors that typically appear on prevailing wage determination applications for the H-2B foreign worker visa program.
The webinar will:
- Address common errors with documenting and displaying survey results and their solutions;
- Discuss resources that will help employers ensure that surveys comply with applicable regulatory requirements;
- Review common errors found when completing the Form ETA-9165.
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern Standard time
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
To join the webinar please follow these steps:
NOTE: There is very limited capacity to join the webinar by phone and audio streaming. Access to the webinar session is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to participate it is recommended that you log in to the webinar 30 minutes prior to the start time. Due to high demand, questions by telephone will not be accepted.
- Go to or click on: https://dolevents.webex.com/dolevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e934852882901da7 2f1e1e12445a7340c 2.
- Enter your first name, last name and e-mail address.
- If prompted, enter the event password: Welcome!25
- Click on “Join Now”
- Dial the toll-free number 1-877-988-6168 (US) and enter access code: 970 056 3 to hear the audio portion of the webinar or use the audio function of the Web Ex software to stream audio.
For more information about this event please click here. For more on the H-2B visa program please click here.